I am so excited to have my friend, Kelly Lewis on the podcast this week. She is someone I greatly admire in the travel space, especially for how she supports and empowers women.
In this episode, we share about how she does this through her various women focused travel businesses, how her own travel story and life was a driving force for that, and her new, empowering book, Tell Her She Can’t!
Listen to the Podcast:
Subscribe to Y Travel Podcast and LEAVE A REVIEW
Show Notes: About Kelly Lewis
Kelly Lewis is a women’s travel industry maven and leader in the area of women’s empowerment.
She is most passionate about helping women to tap into their personal power through traveling the world.
She’s the founder of Go! Girl Guides, the world’s first series of travel guidebooks for women, as well as the founder of the annual Women’s Travel Fest conference.
In 2016, she co-founded the boutique tour company Damesly, which has been featured in the New York Times, CNN, Travel + Leisure and National Geographic.
She is the author of several travel guidebooks. Tell Her She Can’t is her debut book in memoir/ inspirational non-fiction. Tell Her She Can’t shares stories of women who refused to believe that they can’t, especially when told otherwise. They can, they did … and you can too.
Other Relevant Articles Discussed
Watch the video of the podcast
For those who may prefer watching a video of us podcasting, we filmed that for you too, which you’ll find on YouTube each week.
Other interviews you may like
- The Black Travel Alliance with Kerwin McKenzie
- How to stand out and live fully with Cory Lee
- Full time Family Travel in Latin America with Christina McEvoy
- How to balance travel with full time job, loans, and savings and build wealth with Danielle Desir
- Teen travel and Mother Daughter trips with Tamara Gruber
- From Big House to Full time RV travel with The Mom Trotter
- Expert tips on living abroad with Tim Leffel
- From full time travel to full time podcasting with Gary Arndt
- Vaccinations and pandemic travel with Dr Nadeen White