Oceania Cruises has announced its most extensive and immersive series of World and Grand Voyages, which are setting sail in 2025.
The line will once again operate its popular Around the World in 180 Days voyage in 2025, this time in a unique east-to-west itinerary. Oceania is also introducing a series of seven Grand Voyages, which range in length from 50 to 111 days.
Far and Wide: The Ultimate Odyssey
74 days, two ships, five countries, three continents — December 22, 2024 to March 6, 2025
This ultimate odyssey will explore three continents on two small ships, linked together by an immersive mid-cruise overland program. Kicking off with a 50-day circumnavigation of Australia, Indonesia, and New Zealand sailing roundtrip from Sydney, guests will then be flown to South America for explorations of Patagonia, Antarctica, and the Chilean Fjords.
Linking these two cruises are two overland tours that guests will be able to choose from: six days in the Blue Mountains of Australia, or six days in the Andean Lakes District of Chile and Argentina.
Highlights of the Ultimate Odyssey voyage include:
- Explorations of three continents and five countries
- 5 overnights offering a blend of cultural and free-spirited Australian destinations and Patagonian outposts, plus an overnight in Bali
- A circumnavigation of Australia, spending about a month visiting 18 destinations, along with a week-long exploration of New Zealand
- A multi-week tour of Patagonian landscapes and Antarctic seascapes
Around the World in 180 Days
180 days, five continents, 32 countries, 89 ports — January 5 to July 3, 2025
Setting sail on a rare east-to-west journey, the 2025 Around the World in 180 Days cruise is filled with beautiful landscapes and experiences. From Miami, the 656-guest Insignia will head south for explorations in Brazil and the Amazon. The ship will then cross the Atlantic Ocean for adventures in the villages and landscapes of AFrica. En route to South Africa, the crossing will feature a call on the most remote inhabited island on the planet: the volcanic isle of Tristan da Cunha.
Insignia will then continue east to Asia, with explorations of some of the most exclusive islands lining the Indian Ocean along the way. The French Comoros, Maldives, and Seychelles give way to destinations in Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, and beyond.
As the vessel heads south along western Australia, guests will have the opportunity to discover some of the continent’s most unique treasures. During the ship’s navigation of the South Pacific, it will make a rare call on Champagne Bay on Vanuatu along with some of French Polynesia’s most stunning islands before heading north to visit the Hawaiian Islands to conclude the journey.
Exclusive shoreside events during this world cruise include:
- Montevideo: Estancia Asado & Cultural Immersion
- Namibia: Starlit Desert Dune Dinner
- Singapore: A Magical Night in the Garden of Wonders
- Bali: A Lavish Evening of Indonesian Culture
- Adelaide: Quintessential Barossa Valley Wine Experiences
Overnight port calls along the journey will include, but are not limited to, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Walvis Bay, Namibia; Cape Town, South Africa; Mahé, Seychelles; Yangon, Myanmar (two nights); Singapore; Shanghai, China; Sydney, Australia; Bora Bora, French Polynesia; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
Other 2024 and 2025 Grand Voyages
Ultimate Pacific Traveler — LA to Sydney — 79 days, October 3 to December 22, 2024
- 11 countries, seven overnight port stays
- Nearly two weeks in Japan and three weeks exploring Australia and New Zealand
- Destinations including Alaska, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, and Indonesia
South America Kaleidoscope — Miami to Rio de Janeiro — 50 days, December 7, 2024 to January 26, 2025
- 11 countries, six overnight port stays
- A comprehensive exploration of South America that includes Chile, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, and Uruguay
- Three days cruising in Antarctica and a crossing of the Panama Canal
Grand Eastern Reflections — Abu Dhabi to Singapore — 78 days, December 22, 2024 to March 10, 2025
- 16 countries, 15 overnight port stays
- One week in India, three days in Myanmar, one week in Vietnam, one week in China, two weeks in Japan, three days in the Philippines, and one week in Indonesia
- A unique melding of exotic, ancient cultures with glittering, modern metropolises
Epic Continental Explorer — Papeete to Barcelona — 111 days, February 25 to June 17, 2025
- 28 countries and 12 overnight port stays
- A multi-month sojourn that spans the South Pacific, Southeast Asia, Africa, and beyond
- Multiple weeks exploring the Indian Ocean and Africa, including the continent’s exotic and mysterious western shores
Patagonia to Iberia Mosaic — Santiago de Chile to Barcelona — 63 days, March 6 to May 8, 2025
- 10 countries and overnight stays in Buenos Aires, Rio Janeiro, and Lisbon
- In-delpth explorations of Uruguay, Argentina, and Brazil
- Off-the-beaten path immersion of Spain including Almeria, Málaga, Huelva, Melilla, and Alicante
Asia & Oceania Odyssey — Tokyo to Honolulu — 72 days, May 22 to August 1, 2025
- 12 countries and 11 overnight port stays
- A blend of culture and history throughout Japan, China, and Southeast Asia mixed with the enchantment of the South Pacific and Hawaiian Islands
- Some of the world’s greatest wonders: Ha Long Bay, Great Barrier Reef, and Bora Bora