Summary of Current Situation:
Cambodia is fully open with no testing requirements at all and visa on arrival whether by air, sea or land and no mask mandate outdoors. Travellers need only provide proof of vaccination and health insurance and are free to explore Cambodia as normal.
Starting 1 August, 2022, Bangkok Airways will resume flights between Bangkok and Siem Reap, making multi-country touring in the region easier and more cost effective.
For anyone who has ever dreamt of experiencing the wonders of Angkor without the crowds, there has never been a better time to go! For inspiration, go here to check out some of our amazing Cambodia tours. For further details regarding entry procedures, please read on.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions! [email protected]
Steps for Travellers:
- Guests should check with airlines before their flight to Cambodia to clarify any requirements before boarding their flight.
- Visa: all travellers by air, sea and land are eligible to obtain a Visa on Arrival (VOA) when entering Cambodia
- Proof of full vaccination: at least 14 days prior to departure to Cambodia to be presented upon arrival; should show vaccine type and date of vaccination.
- Health/medical insurance: is recommended but not compulsory. Those who do not already have it can purchase local insurance upon arrival for $90USD.
- Children under the age of 18 do not need to be fully vaccinated to enter without quarantine as long as parents/guardians are fully vaccinated.
- Guests need only wear masks in enclosed indoors spaces -it is not required outdoors.
- Guests who test positive for COVID during their stay will be allowed to receive treatment or to self-isolate in their hotel.
Note: Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated visitors will be subject to a 14-day quarantine upon arrival at facilities designated by the Cambodian Ministry of Health. Accordingly, we do not recommend travellers to visit Cambodia if they are not fully vaccinated.
EXO Travel can arrange for hotels, transfers and touring as usual.