There are so many amazing things to do in New Orleans. On this New Orleans travel vlog episode with Mike & Miha we visit the Crescent City, aka NOLA for short. This is a place that has long been on Miha’s bucket list, and while Covid had shuttered many businesses, including some of my favorite restaurants, we still had a great time.
If you are looking for some of the top things do do in NOLA, especially if you don’t have a lot of time, you’ve come to the right place. In this New Orleans travel vlog we cover the classics, as well as highlighting a few things you may never have heard of.
Click the following link if you’re interested in some interesting and random facts about New Orleans. Or, click here to read about my first visit to New Orleans, which includes some of the best restaurants in the city.
Here is a list of the places we visited on this New Orleans trip, and, highlighted in the video above.
- National WWII Museum
- Higgins Hotel (Where we stayed)
- Crescent Park
- Gumbo Shop in New Orleans
- Cafe Du Monde
- Royal Carriages horse drawn ride through NOLA
- Felix’s Oysters Restaurant
- Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery
- Rosie’s on the Roof – Rooftop bar at the Higgins Hotel
- GW Fins – One of the best restaurants in New Orleans
- Ruby Slipper Breakfast spot in NOLA
- New Orleans Walking Tour
- Mississippi River Cruise aboard the “City of New Orleans” steamboat
- Market Cafe for some Crawfish
- New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Last restaurant in NOLA was at LUKE
If you have any questions about our trip to NOLA (New Orleans), please leave a comment below.
The post Amazing Things to do in New Orleans – NOLA Travel Vlog [Video] appeared first on Mike's Road Trip.